06 January 2023

Moorean Metaethics and Evolutionary Metaethics: Moore’s Principia Ethica facing Street’s Darwinian Dilemma (term paper)

During my fourth semester of studying philosophy at the University of Zurich, I attended a seminar titled "G.E. Moore: Some Main Problems of Philosophy", which was run by Peter Schultewho introduced us to the eponymous book. I was intrigued by Moore's work on the role of intuition and common sense in philosophy, which further fuelled my interest in epistemology, especially moral epistemology. As I had also been meaning to explore evolutionary debunking arguments for quite some time, I decided to write a term paper on Moorean metaethics and evolutionary metaethics during the subsequent semester.

This is the link to my second term paper in philosophy: Moorean Metaethics and Evolutionary Metaethics: Moore’s Principia Ethica facing Street’s Darwinian Dilemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

powerful quotes I keep contemplating

last updated: 7 January 2023 The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? ~ Jeremy Bentham (in An Introdu...